Tuesday 5 July 2016

Song advice #7

Hello everybody!


I haven't published posts for a while because I'm studying not for one but for two different exams - Ethnolinguistics and Aesthetics - so I haven't a lot of free time.

In my next post, if I manage to, I will write a sort of interview about The Floating Piers, an artwork by the artist Christo (click here to read more). I didn't have the opportunity to go to the Iseo Lake, but two friends of mine had seen (and, in this case, walked on) the pier so they will tell me their opinions about this unconventional artwork.

Today's song is a pretty recent song by a very famous Rock band which had made the history of Rock from the 60s till now.

The song is...

WE BUILT THIS HOUSE by Scorpions

(click here if you have problems for the video)


Follow my blog if you want to listen to the songs I  suggest in the...

posts!

---------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy

Yours, Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment