Saturday 25 March 2017

A DEATH NOTE film?

Some days ago, I was on Facebook and by chance I noticed a trailer which caught my attention: the teaser trailer of the Netflix original film Death Note. I was very curious, especially because I watched some episodes of the anime (they both are based on the manga written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata) and I liked it, especially for its themes and characters. 


the logo
If you don't know it, in a few words, it tells the story of a student named Light Yagami who finds a strange book, the "death note" indeed, which has a special yet terrifying power: when you write the name of a person on it, that person dies immediately. If you are interested, you can find the episodes of the anime on Netflix, so that you can be prepared when Death Note film will premiere on the 25th of August.

In this teaser, we can see the protagonists, L, Light and the eyes of the shinigami (which, literally, means "god of death") Ryuk:

some scenes from the trailer
I don't know why people of Netflix has chosen these actors, who don't look like the characters of the manga and the anime at all, neither L or Light

the anime
but I think we can say if they were right or not only watching other trailers or waiting for the film itself.
------------------------------------------------------
Bye for now

Yours, Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment