Sunday 22 October 2017

News for the blog!

Hello everybody!

  With this post I want to tell you I had been thinking for a while about changing the name of this blog and shorten it.

  The name "Conceiving Paradoxes" had a meaning for me, because it underlined the fact everyone could have different interests which could seem disconnected to one another, like lots of paradoxes put together in a messy way. Instead, for me, all is bound and this bound is what makes everybody special and unique.

  So now I've decided to change the name and choose a word which is connected to one of my greatest passions - that is music - with the idea of balance, inner peace and also connected to art and the ability to adapt to each situation that occurs in life: HARMONYZE. Even if the name is new, I won't change the type of posts I'll write, so you will find posts about music, art, films, travels and books as always.

  I hope you like this new name and keep on following my blog!

-----------------------------------------------

Bye for now!

Yours, Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment