Friday 12 May 2017

A gift tip

Today's post is a bit unusual, because I have never written some tips about what to buy, but yesterday I found a pretty thing on a shop in Milan and I would like to show it to you.

If you're looking for a little present for a friend who loves travelling and also writing, I suggest to buy this:


It's a little and light notebook full of drawings and quotes by famous writers about travelling which are very inspiring (here the link of the store). On the left one can write whatever he wants, while on the right there are these beautiful pencil drawings of some of the most famous monuments in the world, as the Colosseum, the Sagrada Famìlia and so on. 

It's a cheap gift, but I think it is very special and unique: think about it

--------------------------------------------------------------
Bye for now

Yours, Silvia

p.s. I'm writing the post about La Gazza Ladra (the thieving magpie) and the one about Krakòw, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment